I was staring at the 2 boxes of LifePak that I am holding. Due to some reasons, I was introduced to this new product called LifePak. I opened one of the boxes and found that were a few small sachet and each has four capsules. I was informed to take a sachet every morning and evening meals. Even though I am still not sure about this product, but have to discipline myself to finish the 2 boxes of Lifepax because I cannot waste the money spend on it. I think to myself "I can handle this. Just take two sachet everyday for 2 months. Then you'l see the improvement on your health". Hopefully I have the persistence to finish them. HAHA!
Some information about LifePax:
- LifePak is a nutritional supplementation system, delivering the types and amounts of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, antioxidants, and phytonutrients for general health.
- It provides a comprehensive array of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals typically lacking in the average adult diet. In addition to meeting these common nutritional deficiencies, the many health benefits of LifePak® include powerful antioxidant support to protect cells, immune system support, promotion of cardiovascular health, blood sugar metabolism support, complete bone nutrition, and other anti-aging benefits.
- Free radicals are the main culprits of aging. We can fight free radical with “antioxidant network”. There is an interaction of antioxidant in a form of network. The five members in the network are:
1) Vitamin C (not produced by the body),
2) Vitamin E (not produced by the body),
3) Glutathione
4) Lipoic acid and
5) Coenzyme Q10 (produced by the body).
March 26, 2008
Improve Health with LifePak?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment