I don't have this problem when studying in secondary school and university. It all started after I join the workforce. Yes, I do have acne but only 1 or 2 and will be alright after a few days.
I am now in my late twenties and I have lots of acne breakout now and then. More and more blackhead appears near nose area. My face is also very sensitive and redness is around my cheek area. I also have oily skin and I can't life without a moisturiser because my skin will become hydrated. Most of my family members, relative, friends and colleagues have commented on my face condition.
One day, I've read from the internet that there is one regime which works for most people. I decided to give it a try. I've followed the facial routine of using the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturiser for Combination Skin since Jan 20, 2008. Due to frequent acne breakout, I have also added PanOxy 2.5 in my regime 1 month ago.
Time flies and it's been two months since I started to try this facial products. Not sure if it's due to stress, eating habits, constipation problem, environment or other reasons, all those acne continue to pop out. But after applying the PanOxy, it will make the acne smaller and smaller. However, the PanOxy will make my sensitive face with redness.
I decided to continue the regime for another month. If really not suitable for me, then I really need to seek professional help.


March 23, 2008
Acne Problem?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment