April 2, 2008

April Fool's Day

Everybody knows what is the meaning or celebration on 1st of April. Even a few years old kid will know that it is April Fool's Day or sometimes called All Fool's Day. This is the day when people play practical jokes on each other and have a good laugh. One have to be vigilant and be prepared for anything!

I remembered that when I was still schooling, I will wait for the right time to take action. The harmless jokes that I used to play on others is
1) There is something on your face.
2) Hey, you dropped the money.
3) Hide something and let the other person to find it for a while.
4) You forgot to zip your shorts/ skirts.
5) Eh, there is a hole in your shorts/ pants.

As I grow older, my friends and family don't celebrate it anymore. Yesterday is April Fool's Day but I don't get any jokes or hoaxes. Is it because we are more mature? Is it because of stress? Or is it because it is not good to play jokes on people.

No comments: